Powered UP Systems Online Forum
You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym Memberships

2 posters

Go down

Gym Memberships Empty Gym Memberships

Post  mylindaf Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 pm

If any of you are looking for a good place to workout @ a great price I have a deal for you! As a Transformer member you could recieve $0 enrollment & $19.99 a month for 12 months. If interested see Mylinda for details. cheers

mylindaf

Back to top Go down

Gym Memberships Empty Re: Gym Memberships

Post  bigJohnJPS Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:51 am

What gym is that at?
bigJohnJPS
bigJohnJPS
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://www.JPSWebSolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mylindaf Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 pm

KnuckleUp. It's a mixed martial arts facility w/a 24hr gym as well. It's over in the old Wal Mart center off Hwy 5. If you're interested in coming by to take a look around let me know.

mylindaf

Back to top Go down

Post  bigJohnJPS Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:38 pm

mylindaf wrote:KnuckleUp. It's a mixed martial arts facility w/a 24hr gym as well. It's over in the old Wal Mart center off Hwy 5. If you're interested in coming by to take a look around let me know.

I am familiar. Sounds like a good deal.

If anyone is on the lithia springs side of town i can get you a deal at 24hrtotalfitness.com

It's a hardcore gym. Great for powerlifting or hard training when you don't want to be bothered.

If you wanna check it out let me know!
bigJohnJPS
bigJohnJPS
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://www.JPSWebSolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: