Powered UP Systems Online Forum
You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin G - Transformers Fall 2008

Go down

Kevin G - Transformers Fall 2008 Empty Kevin G - Transformers Fall 2008

Post  Mark Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Mark was fantastic! His knowledge, energy and supportive attitude really enabled me to produce fantastic results. I have tried to do this on my own before, even joining a gym - but working with Mark was the difference. If you've struggled with losing weight and gaining muscle, like I have for years, you have to work with Mark!

Thank you so much Kevin!

As part of my initial group, which only had 12-weeks time to learn the basics and implement them - you managed to change your body composition by a total of 17.72 pounds and also by 12 inches! Awesome job!

Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

http://poweredup.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down