Powered UP Systems Online Forum
You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donna W - Transformers Winter/Spring 2009, Fall/Winter 2009, Winter/Spring 2010

Go down

Donna W - Transformers Winter/Spring 2009, Fall/Winter 2009, Winter/Spring 2010 Empty Donna W - Transformers Winter/Spring 2009, Fall/Winter 2009, Winter/Spring 2010

Post  Mark Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 pm

I joined Transformers because I desperately needed a kick start. I could not begin on my own. With the support of Mark and the group I found the tools to begin.

I have never been very interested in protein and carbohydrates, fats, etc. but Mark taught me about these things and now I am "aware" of what I eat. It makes a big difference in making choices.

I am very happy with the results. I lost 10.5 pounds and 5.75 inches.

I am now "equipped" to continue even further.

Donna W

Thank you Donna! Those results were just in one session and I think that your results show again that application can make all the difference! Once you make the decision to take that turn towards the gym, or develop an eating plan that you will see results!

Best continued success Donna!
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

http://poweredup.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down