Powered UP Systems Online Forum
You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlette J - Transformers Winter/Spring 2009

Go down

Scarlette J - Transformers Winter/Spring 2009 Empty Scarlette J - Transformers Winter/Spring 2009

Post  Mark Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 pm

I really learned to pay attention to my choices daily of what I was eating. The lass was so educational in the difference between healthy proteins + healthy fats. Portion control helped me to really see how much I was consuming at one sitting. The manual we received was so valuable to me in helping me to go back and look at the things I had been doing wrong. I noticed the inches were going down when I would exercise and eat the 6 small meals a day. I was so excited to see the body fat go down and the inches around my waist. This is a program I can do for life and even when I fail one day, I get back to the concepts in our book to keep me focused.

Thanks Scarlette!

During our time together in Transformers, you changed your body composition by 34.24 pounds and dropped your body fat by 10.45%! Amazing!
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

http://poweredup.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down