Powered UP Systems Online Forum
You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You will need to log in for access to these forums. If you have already created a log-in, please check your email for a confirmation link. If you do not remember your log in name or password, please use forgot password option or post in the technical assistance section and I will be able to help you.

Thanks for dropping by,
Powered UP Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sabrina H - Transformers Fall 2009

Go down

Sabrina H - Transformers Fall 2009 Empty Sabrina H - Transformers Fall 2009

Post  Mark Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Coming from only exercising my fingers on the TV remote and eating fast food ten times a week I have made a HUGE lifestyle change. Since this small group I've lost my craving for unhealthy choices and snacking. I exercise 3 to 5 times per week and I have more energy than I thought I'd ever have! I can do tons of pushups now, versus being exhausted after two. I can run on my treadmill for 30 minutes without dying and finish a 30 minute cardio video, when I could normally only do the first six minutes. My lifestyle has completely changed and I owe it all to my accountable small group Transformers!

Sabrina H - 11/10/2009

Your changes were so inspirational! I remember seeing you come in the first few sessions just dragging and unmotivated, but once you got into it, you were like a completely different person and I'm sure that your positive attitude impacted the rest of the group too! These transformations are a result of healthy changes and you put yourself on the right path and I am excited for you, for all that you will achieve! Thank you so much Sabrina!
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

http://poweredup.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down